Gunther,could I get another cup of coffee?
阿甘,再给我一杯咖啡
So what do you do when you're not working here?
你不卖咖啡时都做什么?
You don't need to fill these silences. -Okay,thanks.
你不必找话讲 好,谢了
That's your fourth cup of coffee.
钱德,你喝第四杯了
Okay,do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
来算我的 我喝了一定份量的果汁
I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.
我拼命喝咖啡,因为我累毙了 因为乔伊开始打呼
He's in a different room. He's that loud?
他睡在隔壁,有那么大声吗?
You should hear me.
你应该来听听
It's nothing to be proud of. Go to a sleep clinic.
你还得意,你得去睡眠诊所
I'm not going to any clinic.
我说过,我哪里都不去
I don't have a problem. You have the problem.
我没问题,是你有问题
You should go to a "Quit-being- a-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.
你该去“少任性别管我”诊所
They don't have those. -Yeah,they do.
没有那种诊所
Quit being a baby and leave me alone!
当然有,少任性别管我
There,you just had your first class.
这就是第一课
I used to date a light sleeper.
我跟一个浅眠的人交往过
Whenever I snored, he rolled me over
每次我打呼,他就把我翻过去
Oh,yeah!
爽喔
He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring.
他一帮我翻身,打呼就会停
Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你打呼,我要把你翻过去
I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.
我忙我的,你玩你的