And I challenge the Motor City Cobra, Thomas " Hit Man" Hearns...
我要挑战“城市机动眼镜蛇” 还有“刺客”汤马斯 赫尔斯...
...to fight me for the welterweight championship of the whole world. ......
争夺次中量级世界冠军!
Danger, I'm wearing these mitts for a reason.
丹吉尔,我这个拳套不是白戴的
Just working on my footwork, Mr. Scrap.
只是练习一下我的步伐 斯科雷普先生
Danger, you throw a punch or get the hell out of this gym.
丹吉尔,你打一拳 要不然就滚出去
Danger, while you thinking about that punch, I'II be right back.
丹吉尔,好好想想那一拳 我马上就回来
I'm thinking how I'm gonna hit it hard for you, Mr. Scrap.
我想我会狠狠打那一拳,斯科雷普先生
No one had the heart to tell Danger that Hearns retiredyears ago.
没人忍心告诉丹吉尔 赫尔斯好多年前就已经退休了
I heard about Willie.
威利的事情我听说了
That's cold. That's dead cold.
非常无情,太无情了
Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so damn old.
当然,要不是你年纪都这么大了 还不算太残酷
Yeah, well, at Ieast I can see through both eyes.
嗯,至少我还能用两只眼睛看
Didn't do you a Iot of good though, did it?
不过也没给你带来多少好处,不是吗?
Well, I've got the gym.
我还有这个训练馆
Don't need to be training fighters at my age.
我这个年纪也不用再训练拳手了
Willie tell you why?
威利告诉你原因了?
It was Mickey. Mickey's got the connections.
是米奇 米奇有他的关系
Oh, it ain't about connections. It's about you not believing in him.
这不是因为关系 这是因为你对他没有信心
Well, I found him, I stuck with him for eight years.
我发掘了他 在他身上花了八年的心血
How's that for not believing in him?
这叫我对他没信心?