Andrew.
安德鲁
Ensemble.
全体演出人员
Uh, I know it's no accident that you're here on my street tonight.
我知道你们今晚在我家门口唱歌绝非巧合
And I- I just wanted to say to you all that you sound great.
而我 我只想对你们说 你们唱得很好
And... merry Christmas.
还有 圣诞节快乐
Even your apology is off-key.
连你的道歉都走音了
Not cool, buddy.
老兄 没法忍了
Well, I should, uh, probably scoot.
我还是快溜吧
But- but- but what about forgiveness?
但是 但是 不是说要宽恕吗
You were nice. He was naughty.
你人很好 而他是下三滥
Where were you for so long?
你去哪去了这么久
Just a little last-minute shopping.
最后抢购了一下
What's this? Bunuelos.
这是什么 波瓦洛[甜甜圈]
Who? What? Cheese fritters.
是谁 什么 芝士馅饼
It's a Colombian traditional Christmas food.
是哥伦比亚圣诞节的传统食物
Okay, new rule: From now on...
好的 新规定 从现在开始
we do Colombian things when we're in Colombia.
与哥伦比亚有关的事 只许在哥伦比亚做
We do American things when we're in America.
在美国 只许做与美国有关的事
That means no more of your food,
也就是说 不许做你们的食物
no more of your music...
不许放你们的音乐
and especially no more of your crazy holidays!
尤其不许过你们疯狂的节