Nice night, eh?
今晚真不错,不是吗?
Jesus Christ.
老天
That's Lonnie Washington's girl.
那姑娘是罗尼 华盛顿的拳手
Hell of a fighter.
非常优秀的拳手
1 1 -0.
11场全胜
Your Ieft. Keep your Ieft up.
左拳,左拳举起来
Lonnie's got a Iot of good fighters.
罗尼旗下有很多优秀拳手
He's got Joey Adagio2, Iightweight champ?
轻量级冠军乔伊 阿达乔也在他旗下
Yeah.
对
Your Ieft, damn it.
你的左拳,该死
Wouldn't have been my choice for her first fight, but Sally's a good manager.
要是我肯定不会选她做第一个对手 不过赛利是个好经理人
-He must think she can take her. -Jesus H. -
他一定认为她能打败她 - 天哪
Your Ieft. Keep your Ieft up.
左拳,左拳举起来
You think she can hear you from back here?
你认为这么远的地方她能听见?
Of course, if Maggie Ioses, it wouldn't mean anything to Sally.
当然,就算麦琪输了 对赛利也算不了什么
Might even help him.
也许还对他有帮助
Lonnie's girl gets another win...
让罗尼的女选手再胜一场...
...Lonnie might Iet Sally's Iightweight fight Joey Adagio for the title. ...
罗尼也许会让赛利的轻量级拳手 去挑战乔伊 阿达乔的冠军
Sally's trying to set a fight with Adagio?
赛利想要安排一场和阿达乔的比赛?
Hey, what do I know?
嘿,我知道什么?
I just come because I enjoy the fights.
我只是来欣赏比赛
Mother of God.
上帝
Okay, break.
好了,分开
Hey. Come here, come here.
嘿,过来,过来
Hey. Get over here.
嘿,过来
You're dropping your Ieft hand. Quit dropping your Ieft hand.
你老是放低左拳 别再放低左拳了
Hey, Frankie, you mind if I talk to my fighter?
嘿,弗兰基 你能不能让我跟我的拳手谈谈?
You're doing a hell of a job. Is this the way you advise your Iightweight?
你干得还真不赖啊 你也是这样指导你的轻量级选手的?
Dunn.
我是邓
-What are you doing? -I'm talking. What are you doing? -
你在干什么? - 我在说话,你在干什么?
-Is this your fighter? -It's my fighter. -
这是你的拳手么? - 是我的拳手
It ain't fitting real well, Sally.
真的不是那么合适,赛利
Fine, you take her. She can't fight worth a shit anyway.
好吧,你来带她 反正她也屁都不会打
-Somebody tell me what's going on. -I was Iate. Sally was just subbing for me. -
谁告诉我到底怎么回事 - 我迟到了,赛利刚才只是替我
You telling me this is your fighter?
你说她是你的拳手?
Yeah, this is my fighter.
对,是我的拳手
Then you got 1 0 seconds.
那么你有10秒的时间
I keep holding my Ieft up, then I throw a punch and it keeps dropping.
我把左手举起来了 可当我出拳的时候,就总是会放下去
She thinks she knows you.
她认为她摸透你了
-Well, Iet it drop. -That'd be a Iot easier. -
那就放下去好了 - 那就简单多了
Every time you drop it, she comes right over the top.
你左手每次放下 她就从上面打过来
So you just wait for her, see? That's all she's thinking about.
那你就等着她,明白吗? 她脑子里就这么多东西
-When she cocks that right hand-- You hear? -I hear you, boss. -
她收回右拳准备出击的时--你听见了吗? - 我听着呢,老板
When she does, step to the side and come with a good-night hook.
如果她那么做,你就向旁边躲一步 然后给她一记再见勾拳
-Got one? -Got it right here. -
能行吗? - 看我的吧
-Okay. -Fight, or I'm calling it. -
好 - 开始吧,我等着呢
-Go give it to her. -The body knows what fighters don 't. -
去教训她吧 - 拳手的身体了解拳手自己所不了解的东西