Sherlock...Did you just drug my pregnant wife?!
夏洛克...你竟然给我怀孕的妻子下药
Don't worry, Wiggins is an excellent chemist.
别担心.威金斯是个很棒的化学家.
I calculated your wife's dose myself.Won't affect the little one.I'll keep an eye on her.
给你妻子的剂量是我亲自算的,不会影响到你们的孩子,我会看著她的.
He'll monitor their recovery. It's more or less his day job.
他会看著他们醒过来.反正他也没其他事做
What the hell have you done?!
你到底做了什么?
A deal with the devil.
和魔鬼做了个交易.
Shouldn't you be in hospital?
你不是该在医院吗?
I am in hospital.This is the canteen.
我是在医院,这是餐厅.
Is it? - In my opinion, yes. Have a seat. - Thank you.
是吗. - 在我看来是的.请坐. - 谢谢
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你.
I've been thinking about you.
我也一直在想你
Really?
是吗?
I want to see Appledore.
我想看看阿普尔多
Where you keep all the secrets, all the files,everything you've got on everyone.
你保存所有秘密.所有文件,所有人的把柄的地方.
I want you to invite me.
我要你邀请我去.
What makes you think I'd be so careless?
你怎么会觉得我会如此大意
Oh, I think you're a lot more careless than you let on.
我看你比你表现得大意多了
Am I?
是吗
It's the dead-eyed stare that gives it away.Except it's not dead-eyed, is it?
是你那"死鱼眼"的眼神出卖了你,但其实并非"死鱼眼".对吗?
You're reading.Portable Appledore.
你在读讯息,移动阿普尔多
How does it work?Built-in flash drive? 4G wireless?
这东西什么机制?内建记忆体?4G网?
They're just ordinary spectacles.
这只是副普通的眼镜.
Yes, they are.
当然
You underestimate me, Mr Holmes.
你太小看我了.福尔摩斯先生
Impress me, then. Show me Appledore.
那就让我开开眼.让我看看阿普尔多
Everything is available for a price.Are you making me an offer?
凡事都有价,你准备出什么价
A Christmas present.
一份圣诞礼物.
And what are you giving me for Christmas, Mr Holmes? - My brother.
是什么圣诞礼物呢.福尔摩斯先生? - 我哥哥
Oh, Jesus!
上帝啊
Sherlock, please tell me you haven't just gone out of your mind.
夏洛克.快告诉我你还没疯
I'd rather keep you guessing.
你还是继续猜吧
Ah, there's our lift.
有人来接我们了
Coming? - Where?
走吗? - 去哪?
You want your wife to be safe? - Of course I do.
你想保护你妻子吗. - 当然.
Good, because this is going to be incredibly dangerous.
很好.因为这会极为危险.
One false move and we'll have betrayed the security of the United Kingdom and be in prison for high treason.
一步踏错,我们就会使英国陷入危险,并且因叛国罪而入狱.
Magnussen is quite simply the most dangerous man we've ever encountered and the odds are comprehensively stacked against us.
麦格纳森是我们所遇到过的最危险的人,而且目前情势对我们十分不利.
But it's Christmas!
这是圣诞节啊.
I feel the same.Oh, you mean it's actually Christmas.Did you bring your gun, as I suggested?
我也这么觉得,你是指现在是圣诞节啊?你按照我说得带上枪了吗
Why would I bring my gun to your parents' house for Christmas dinner?!
为什么我会带枪来你父母家吃圣诞晚餐?
Is it in your coat? - Yes.
在你大衣裡吗. - 是的.
Off we go, then.
那就可以走了.
Where are we going? - Appledore.
我们要去哪. - 阿普尔多.