I wanted to go to 1 1 0.
但我却想参加第110场
Thing is...
重点是
...if you wanna get to the title...
如果你想取得冠军
...maybe he's not the one to take you there.
也许他并不是最好人选
You tell Mr. Mack we'd be here tonight?
你告诉了麦克先生我们今晚会来这里?
You go on, eat your cupcake.
继续吃你的蛋糕吧
No, I got it.
不用了,我来吧
It's the rule.
这就是规矩
Always protect yourself.
随时保护自己
People never take their own advice.
人们从不采纳自己的意见
If she was gonna leave Frankie, better she did it to him then.
如果她要离开弗兰基 最好当时就做
Mr. Mickey Mack?
米奇 麦克先生?
I'm Maggie Fitzgerald.
我是麦琪 菲斯杰拉德
I hear you're a real good manager, doing good things for Big Willie.
我听说你是非常好的经理人 给大个子威利做的很不错
But I thought you should know I ain't never Ieaving Mr. Dunn...
但我想你该知道 我是不会离开邓先生的
...so you don't need to make any more excuses to bump into me.
所以你不需要再找借口好遇见我了
Sorry for interrupting your dinner.
不好意思打搅你吃饭了
Maggie always did like taking them out in the first round.
麦琪总是喜欢刚一交手 就把对手击倒
The letters always came back marked the same way:
寄出的信总是原样退回:
"Return to sender. "
上面写着“退还发件人”
I ' II make you some coffee.
我给你准备点咖啡
What are you doing with your money?
你打算拿你的钱干些什么?
-Saving it. -Good girl. -
存起来 - 好孩子
You know, you save enough of it, you ought to get yourself a Iittle house.
你知道,如果存够了就可以买座小房