I Ieave this place for one day...
如果我离开这地方一天...
...got any idea what it would Iook Iike when I come back? ...
知道回来时这里会变成什么样么?
Kind of Iike it Iooks right now.
和现在这样差不多吧
Oh, go to hell.
噢,去死吧
You tell Maggie don't come back here without a belt.
告诉麦琪没有拳王腰带不要回来
Will do.
知道了
I got a question, but I feel real stupid asking it.
我有个问题 可是我觉得问出来好傻
Hey, Mr. Scrap3. 嘿,斯科雷普先生
No such thing as a stupid question there, Danger.
在这里没有问题是愚蠢的,丹吉尔
Okay.
好吧
How'd you get all the ice in here through this Iittle tiny hole?
你怎么把冰块从这么小的口里放进去的?
I've been thinking on it.
我一直在想
Can't figure it out.
但想不出来
Why don't I show you, Danger.
我来做给你看吧,丹吉尔
-You could do that? You could show me? -I think so. I think so. -
你可以,你可以做给我看? - 我想可以,我想可以
AIso, Mr. Scrap, I was kind of thinking I might be ready for a fight.
还有,斯科雷普先生 我有点觉得我准备好参加比赛了
Well, I got the tickets. You ready?
我拿了票,你准备好了么?
-We're flying? -Would you rather drive? -
我们坐飞机去? - 你宁愿开车?
You're asking me?
你是问我吗?
Would you rather fly, or would you rather drive?
你是想坐飞机还是开车过去?
So I finally get to decide something?
我终于有权决定某些事了么?
That's what I'm saying.
我说的就是这个意思
FIy there, drive back.
好,飞过去,开车回来
Fine.
好吧
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How the hell we gonna do that?
这是我听过的最愚蠢的事 我们怎么会那么做?
You said it was up to me.
你说过让我决定的
Give them hell there, Danger.
丹吉尔,给他们点颜色
Hey, old school, the toilet's overflowing.
嘿,老家伙,马桶的水溢出来了
Hey, FIippy, come here for a minute.
嘿,冒失鬼,过来一下
Jesus.
我的天啊
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
老天爷
Oh, God!
噢,上帝!
Dumb-ass.
蠢猪
Come on, Danger. Come on, Danger.
来呀,丹吉尔 来呀,丹吉尔
Come on. Defense!
来呀,防守
Could be sitting up at the Mirage...
本来我可以坐在海市蜃楼酒店里...
...drinking mai tais... ...
喝着迈泰酒...
...Iooking at naked women. ...
看着裸体女人
Come on, Danger, put up your hands and fight.
来呀,丹吉尔 举起手来打呀
Danger, get out of there!
丹吉尔,出去吧!