Claire?
克莱尔
I remembered you said you worked here.
我记得你说过你在这里打工
Do you want some tea?
要来点茶吗
And I...check on it for my friend
我朋友出国期间
when he's out of the country.
我帮忙照看这里
I write here when I can.
有时间的时候 我在这里写作
No cell service. No internet.
这里没有信号 没有网络
It's--it's close to town,
离玫瑰镇很近
but it's not too close.
但也又不挨着
So it's kinda perfect.
所以正好
It's kinda like the place that we talked about once.
这里就像我们曾想象过的小天地
Yeah. It is.
是的
But by the time he offered me the cabin,
但是他把小屋交给我的时候
things had changed.
已经物是人非
Ezra, I have to ask you a question.
以斯拉 我问你个问题
What do you want?
你想要的是什么
Right now...
现在...
A time machine.
一部时光机
We could...
我们就能...
start over and I could avoid all the mistakes.
重头开始 我就能避免所有的错误