Selected scene 4
场景4
Joe comes into the room. Anne is still asleep.
乔走进房间,安妮还在睡觉。
Anne: Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.
安妮:亲爱的波纳科文大夫。
Joe: Oh, oh, sure. yes...well, eh, now you're fine, much better. Anything you want?
乔:噢,噢,肯定,是的……噢,嗯,现在你好了,好多了。你想要什么吗?
Anne: So many things.
安妮:好多东西。
Joe: Yes, well, tell the doctor. Tell the good doctor everything.
乔:是的,噢,告诉大夫,把一切都告诉好大夫。
Anne: Mmm, I dreamt tonight, dreamt...
安妮:嗯,我晚上做了一个梦,梦见……
Joe: Yes, well, eh, what did you dream?
乔:对,噢,嗯,你梦见什么了?
Anne: I dreamt. I was asleep in the street. A young man came he was tall and strong. He was so mean to me.
安妮:我梦见,我在大街上睡着了。一个年轻人向我走来,他高大健壮,他对我很不好。
Joe: He was.
乔:他是那样。
Anne: Isn't it wonderful? Then Anne wakes up.
安妮:不是很美妙吗? 随后,安妮醒了过来。
Joe: Good morning.
乔:早上好。
Anne: Where's Dr. Bonnachoven?
安妮:波纳科文大夫在哪里?
Joe: Afraid I don't know anybody that name.
乔:我不认识叫这个名字的人。
Anne: Wasn't I talking to him just now?
安妮:刚才我不是和他在说话吗?
Joe: Afraid not.
乔:恐怕不是。