Hi. I need an operation on my spleen
嗨,我要做脾手术。
and I just found out I don’t have medical insurance. Is there anyone I can sue?
可我刚刚发现,我没有医疗保险,有什么我可以起诉的人吗?
After the embezzlement,
自从我的保险金被贪污之后,
Lonnie let the policy lapse and now he’s in jail and I’m going to die.
Lonnie垮台了,现在他坐牢了,我要死了。
Suzy, you’re not going to die. I’ll get into it with the insurance company.
Susie,你不会死的,我会去找保险公司。
No, there isn’t time for you to deal with the red tape.
不,现在没有时间去繁文缛节了。
My spleen is going to go careening into my heart. I need that operation now!
我的脾已经刺激到我的心脏,我得马上就动手术。
Yeah, I’d loan you the money myself,
我本来可以自己借钱给你。
but Edie and I just plopped down our savings on a ski condo.
可Eddie和我已经把积蓄都花在房子上了。
I don’t need a loan. I need coverage.
我不需要借钱,我需要保险。
I mean, what if there are complications?
如果要是有并发症可怎么办?
I don’t have a safety net. Oh, please.
我连一点保障也没有,求你了。
What in the hell are you doing?
你到底在干吗?
I’m saying a little prayer.
我在祈祷。
Oh for puke’s sake.
啊,看在呕吐的份上。
Well, what? I’m desperate here. Do you have any other ideas?
怎么?我已经走投无路了,你还有其他办法吗?
As a matter of fact, I do.What you need is a husband.
其实,我有办法。你需要的是个丈夫。
What?
什么?
The only way to get a good health plan is to marry into one.
获得健康唯一办法,就是嫁人。
Edie, come on.
Eddie,拜托。
No, no. I think she’s onto something.
别,我觉得她说得有道理。
Yeah, if we find a guy with the right plan,
如果我们找到了合适人选。
you could have a sham wedding on a Mondaynight and be fully covered Tuesday morning.
你就可以周一结婚,周二就有医保了。
I can’t believe you are actually considering this.
不敢相信,你还真的会考虑这个办法。
The surgeon is slicing me open a week from tomorrow.
还有,一周我就要开刀了。
What other choice do I have?
还能有什么办法?
All we have to do is find a guy who is willing to marry you.
只要找到一个愿意娶你的人就行。
You know, come to think of it, a little prayer might not be such a bad idea after all.
仔细想想,也许祈祷并不是个坏主意。