Hanna. You don't have to say anything.
汉娜 你不必说什么
I know it's awful.
我知道我做错了
No. I-I admit that it's weird, but...
不 我承认有点奇怪 但是
You didn't really think that I'd stop being your friend
你不会真的觉得我会因为这件事
just because you...
就跟你绝交吧
You know, did stuff with my brother?
就因为你跟我弟弟之间的事
Honestly, I'm just a little shocked
说实话 我只是有点震惊
that he kept his mouth shut this whole time.
这么长时间以来 他居然一直没说出来
Well, Ali made him.
是艾莉不让他说的
Trust me, he was probably more embarrassed than I was.
相信我 他可能比我更尴尬
No, that is not true. All right?
肯定不是这样 好吗
He used to have a huge crush on you back then.
他那时候特别喜欢你
Hanna, you can't be this upset over something
汉娜 你不必为了那么久之前的事
that happened that long ago.
而这么心烦不安
Han...what happened?
汉娜 你和凯勒之间
Between you and caleb.
到底发生了什么
He met someone else.
他在跟别人约会了
He left me.
他离开了我