You see Hugo over there?
你看到雨果了吗
After lunch, he ordered a Sanka.
吃完午餐后 他点了一杯桑卡咖啡
No, they're not the ones that are uncomfortable with this. You are.
不 不是他们无法接受同性恋 是你
You've never been completely accepting of me.
你从未真正接受过我是同性恋这件事
And now that I have a family, it's getting a little old.
现在我都有家庭了 再说什么都迟了
These guys don't understand the gay thing.
这些人无法理解同性恋这码事儿
Why create an awkward situation? That's all I'm saying.
为什么要把气氛搞僵呢 我这么想而已
That's weird,
真奇怪
because your friend Shorty there- gay as they come.
因为你朋友小短就是"基味十足"的同性恋
You gotta be kiddin'. No.
你在开玩笑吧 不是
My gaydar is never wrong,
我的"基达"从没出过错
and it is pinging like we're at a bathhouse.
它现在正叮铃作响 就像在澡堂一样
What are you talking about- gay? The guy used to be married.
你知道你在说什么吗 他以前结过婚
Okay, that makes- So did Elton John,
好吧 难道那就...艾尔顿·约翰
Merv Griffin, Cole Porter.
梅尔夫·格里芬和科尔·波特也结过婚
You know what? Listen. You couldn't be more wrong about this.
听着 你肯定搞错了
No, Dad. You could not be more wrong- about a lot of things.
不 爸爸 你才搞错过很多事情
Good seeing you guys. You take care, man.
见到你们很高兴 慢走 小伙子
That's a great coat. Yeah, later.
那件大衣很不错 好 回见
Ping!
叮铃