But why are you working so hard
那你为什么这么尽心竭力地
to keep this a secret from mom?
隐瞒妈妈
Spencer, if I never mentioned Jessica or Jason's name again,
斯宾塞 如果我再也不提杰西卡或杰森
it would be too soon for your mother.
对你妈妈来说太突然了
See, I'm not lying to her,
听着 我没有对她撒谎
I'm just not sharing everything.
我只是没有告诉她一切
There's a difference.
那是有区别的
Hey, Spence, I got the hot water working.
斯宾塞 我把热水调好了
Put some pants on. We need to talk about Radley.
穿好裤子 我们还有拉德里的事要谈
Alone.
单独谈
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你看起来好像见了鬼似的
Yeah, Hanna had a rough night.
汉娜昨晚很难熬
Oh, I thought she was doing better.
我以为她好些了
She's up and down.
情绪起起落落的
I was hoping we could spend the morning together.
我在想咱俩能共度今晨
I wish I could, but I'm heading to Philly in a moment
我也想 但我等下得去费城
to meet a college buddy.
见大学同学
Hardy?
哈迪
No, no. Um, Curtis. The lacrosse guy I told you about.
不 柯蒂斯 之前说过打长曲棍球的