Kneel before me.
给我下跪
I said
聋了吗
kneel!
下跪
Is not this simpler?
这样多好
Is this not your natural state?
回归你们本来的状态
It's the unspoken truth of humanity,
人之初,性本奴
that you crave subjugation.
只是没人说穿罢了
The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy
自由看似光鲜,诱惑着你们
in a mad scramble for power,
去疯抢权力,去寻求个性
for identity.
其实夺去了人生的乐趣
You were made to be ruled.
你们天生就该受人统治
In the end,
到头来
you will always kneel.
你们总会俯首称臣
Not to men like you.
不会向你这样的人称臣
There are no men like me.
你再找不出我这样的人了
There are always men like you.
你这样的疯子层出不穷
Look to your elder, people.
各位,瞧瞧这个老头
Let him be an example.
我就用他,杀一儆百
You know, the last time I was in Germany,
知道吗,我上次来德国时
and saw a man standing above everybody else,
也遇到一个将别人踩在脚下的人
we ended up disagreeing.
我们闹掰了
The soldier.
是美国大兵啊
The man out of time.
被时间甩在后面的人
I'm not the one who's out of time.
至少我还有时间,你则大限将至
Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.
洛基,放下武器,马上投降