The Restons just got home after 5 years of being away.
莱斯顿一家离开5年后刚刚回来
Those factory guys hung out at a bar after work.
那些工人常常在工作后去一个酒吧
I'm going down there. Hopefully Derek Reston
我要去那,希望德里克·莱斯顿
wants to take a stroll down memory lane.
也重返故地
And if by some miracle Reston's there?
如果奇迹出现,莱斯顿真的在那
I'm gonna give him the chance to do the right thing.
我要给他一个改过自新的机会
Oliver, he already had his chance to do the right thing.
奥利弗,他曾有过这样的机会
It's called "Not Being A Criminal".
一个叫做"不做罪犯"的机会
This is happening because of my father.
事情变成这样,是因为我的父亲
Because of my family.
因为我们家
No. You're worried about the wrong thing.
不,你别瞎操心了
It's not your fault. The Restons aren't the victims.
这不是你的错,莱斯顿一家不是受害者
My family stole from this city.
我的家人据公为私
They hurt the people in it.
他们伤害了市民
And I am hell-bent on making that right.
我在拼命补救错误
For Derek Reston, that means giving him the chance
对于德里克·莱斯顿,这意味着给他
to make it right.
一个改过的机会
Hey, don't fade on me now.
你可不能现在抛下我
We have about 10,000 more decisions to make.
我们还有数以万计的决定要做呢
Now, cake-- chocolate or mocha?
蛋糕,选巧克力还是摩卡
Mm...Carrot.
胡萝卜
Are you sure about that? Because Bugs Bunny hasn't RSVP'd yet.
你确定吗,兔八哥还没确定出席呢
Tell me, why the full-court press?
告诉我,为什么对我火力全开
Asking me to Coast City, the fundraiser--
邀我去海城,做筹款人
Why now?
为什么是现在
You know, I was in a bar last week,
上周我在酒吧
and I was talking to this girl,
跟一个美女聊着
and things were progressing, if you know what I mean.
进展很顺利,你懂我意思吧
No. You're too subtle.
不懂,你说得太含蓄了
Anyway, we finally go back to her place,
总之,我们后来去了她的住所
and I realize all of a sudden--
可我突然发现
that I'd been there before.
我以前去过那
Been with her before.
和她有过一段
Two years ago.
两年前吧
Just...didn't remember.
可之前没想起来
So I left.
然后我就离开了
You know, I remember some of the mornings
我还记得我们在一起的
when you and I were together
那些早晨
and I made you omelets.
我为你做煎蛋
And I'd be in your kitchen and I would think to myself,
我在你的厨房,对自己说
this isn't just fun.
这不只是一时兴起
This is more than fun. This is...
不只是玩玩而已,这一次...
This is different.
这一次不一样
I never felt that way with anybody else.
我和别人在一起从未有过这种感觉
And I miss it.
我很怀念
Not mocha. Carrot.
不要摩卡,要胡萝卜
Carrot.
胡萝卜