Em, I just got your text.
艾米 我才收到你的信息
What did your dad say?
你爸说什么了
It's what he didn't say.
他没说的才是关键
"A" killed my car in the woods last week.
上周A在树林里把我车搞熄火了
What's next?
接下来呢
We don't know that for sure. We need more proof.
我们也不能确定 还需要更多证据
Do we? Come to the brew later.
需要吗 放学来咖啡馆
You can watch "A" Program
你就会看见A写了个程序
the cappuccino machine to melt my face off.
用卡布基诺咖啡机毁我容了
Emily.
艾米丽
No, I don't even feel safe in my own house anymore!
不 我在家都觉得不安全了
Look, if "A" did hack into your car,
听着 如果A真的黑掉了你的车
wouldn't he own up to it by now?
他到现在还不坦白吗
The sociopathic mind feeds on intricate patterns.
这种反社会的心理很复杂
Hanna, please stop reading. You're not a detective.
汉娜 别再看小说了 你不是侦探
Every rock you turn over gets picked up and hurled at Alison.
我们的发现总是反过来伤害了艾莉森
You can pass that on to Spencer, too.
这句话也转达给斯宾塞
Can you please bury the hatchet with her?
你能跟她和好吗
I'm sick of taking sides.
我受够了选边站这种事
No one's asked you to.
没人让你这么做
Em, I've been through this with my parents, okay?
艾米 我父母就是这样的好吗
It sucks and nobody wins.
这太糟了 两败俱伤
Um, Emily, can I please just say one thing?
艾米丽 我就说一件事好吗