Bring the carrier about to a 180, heading south! Bring the carrier about to a 180, heading south!
调转航母,航向180,向南行进
Take us to the water! We're flying blind.
开上海域,我们在仪表飞行
Navigation's recalibrating after the engine failure.
引擎故障后,导航系统重置了
Is the sun coming up?
天上有太阳没
Yes, sir. Then put it on the left.
是的,长官,保持太阳在航母左侧行进
Get us over water.
上海域
One more turbine goes down, and we drop.
再有涡轮熄火就要坠毁了
Thanks.
谢谢
Stark!
斯塔克
Stark, I'm here!
斯塔克,我来了
Good.
很好
Let's see what we've got.
看看是什么情况
I got to get this superconducting coolant system back online
得先把超导冷却系统接好
before I can access the rotors,
才能进入转子
work on dislodging the debris.
清理残骸
I need you to get to that engine control panel
你去引擎控制面板那里
and tell me which relays are in overload position.
告诉我哪些继电器过载了
What does it look like in there?
快说你看到了什么
It seems to run on some form of electricity.
好像是某种电器设备
Well, you're not wrong.
地球人都知道