Farhad, it won’t close.
法赫德 门关不上
Dorri, you should be at work.
多瑞 你该工作了
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电话?
You actually believe they’re gonna take anything you have to say seriously?
你真相信他们会认真对待你说的话吗?
Do you have any idea how that felt? To have that pig’s hands all over me?
你什么主意? 让那只猪手在我身上摸来摸去? 你知道那是什么感觉吗?
And you just stood there!
而你只是站在那儿!
And then you apologized to him?
还向他道歉?
What did you want me to do? Get us both shot?
你要我怎么做? 给我们两枪?
They were gonna shoot us on Ventura Boulevard! Pathetic.
他们会在温杜拉大街上向我们开枪? 你可真是可怜
Well, maybe you would’ve been satisfied with just being arrested.
也许你被抓的话就满意了
Oh, I get it. Much better to let him shove his hand up my crotch than get your name in the paper.
我知道了 让他摸我的下身总好过让你的名字上报
You finally got me figured out, ’cause see, that’s exactly what I was worried about.
你总算让我明白了那正是我所担心的
Oh? You weren’t afraid that all your good friends at the studio were gonna read about you in the morning and realize he’s actually black?
哦? 你不担心你演播室的朋友们明早上会看到新闻 于是知道他实际上是个黑人?
You need to calm down right now.
你现在需要冷静下来
What I need is a husband who will not just stand there while I am being molested!
我需要的是一个当我受到骚扰的时候 不是站在那儿无动于衷的丈夫
They were cops for God sakes! They had guns!
天啊 他们是警察啊 他们有枪呢
Maybe I should’ve let them arrest your ass.
也许我该让他们把你抓起来
Sooner or later you gotta find out what it is really like to be black.
尽早你会发现 做黑人的真正感觉是什么样的
Fuck you, man. Like you know.
去你妈的 你以为你懂什么啊
The closest you ever came to being black, Cameron, was watching The Cosby Show.
你只是在看考斯比表演的时候 才会意识到你是个黑人 卡梅伦
At least I wasn’t watching it with the rest of the equestrian team.
至少我不是和一些特权阶级一起看的
You’re right, Cameron. I got a lot to learn
你是对的 卡梅伦 我有好多要学的
’cause I haven’t quite learned how to shuck and jive.
因为我还没有学会怎么摇尾乞怜
Let me hear it again. Thank you, mister policeman.
让我再听听吧 谢谢你 警官先生
You sure is mighty kind to us poor black folk.
你对我们可怜的黑人真是太仁慈了
You be sure to let me know next time you wanna finger,fuck my wife.
下次你要想用手搞我老婆的时候 一定要告诉我啊
How the fuck do you say something like that to me?
他妈的你怎么可以对我说这种话?