So gram's telling me I'm psychic.
外婆说我是个灵媒
Our ancestors were from Salem,
我们祖先就是从塞勒姆来的
which isn't all that, I know, crazy,
所以也不算很离谱 对吧
but she's going on and on about it,
但是她不停地说啊说
and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!
我都想把她送进敬老院了
But then I started thinking,
但是我开始想
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger,
奥巴马当选和希斯·莱杰早逝我都预言到了
and I still think Florida will break off
而且我始终认为佛罗里达将会分裂
and turn into little resort islands.
变成一些小的旅游岛
Elena!
埃琳娜
Back in the car.
该回神啦
I did it again, didn't I?
我又在走神了 是吗
I--I'm sorry, Bonnie.
对不起 邦妮
You were telling me that...
你刚才在说...
That I'm psychic now.
我是个灵媒
Right. Ok, then predict something.
对 那么预言点什么
About me.
关于我的
I see...
我想想
What was that?!
那是什么东西
Oh, my god!
哦 上帝啊
Elena, are you ok?
埃琳娜 你没事吧
It's ok. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的
Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
说真的 我不可能下半辈子都恐惧汽车吧
I predict this year is going to be kick ass.
我预言你红透一整年
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over
我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束
and you are going to be beyond happy.
你会过得快乐至极
Major lack of male real estate.
优质男市场人才匮乏
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.
快看凯丽·碧琪把浴帘裹身上了
She looks a hot. Can I still say "tranny mess"?
她看上去就像个火辣的...能接着说"邋遢女郎"吗
No, that's over.
不行 出口算数
Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase.
好吧 找个男友 造个流行语
It's a busy year.
肯定是充实的一年
He hates me.
他恨我
That's not hate.
那不是恨
That's "You dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it,
是说"你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来"
"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."
"但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的歌曲疗伤"
Elena. Oh, my god.
埃琳娜 我的天哪
How are you?
你怎么样
Oh, it's so good to see you.
见到你真好
How is she? Is she good?
她怎么样 她好吗
Caroline, I'm right here.
卡罗琳 我就站在这里
And I'm fine. Thank you.
而且我很好 谢谢
Really?
真的吗
Yes. Much better.
对 好多了
Oh, you poor thing.
我的小可怜
Ok, Caroline.
够了 卡罗琳
Ok, see you guys later?
那么待会儿见
- Ok! - Bye.
-好的 -拜拜
No comment. I'm not going to say anything.
不予置评 我什么都不想说