Just make sure it's off!
去确认一下是不是关了吧!
It is off. I think.
是关了。我觉得。
Well, just make sure it is.
你就去确认一下吧。
I will make sure it is.
我待会就去确认。
And if it's already off...
如果是关着的怎么办...
I'll just walk away!
那我走开就好了!
Will he get off my back! What is he? The soldering iron police? It's off. That means I turn it on...and just walk away!
就不能少啰嗦几句吗!他是谁啊?烙铁警察吗?已经关好了。就是说我要打开...然后走开就好了!
Oh four! I mean five! I mean fire!
哎呀"着果了"!我是说"着喔了"!是"着火了"!
Now let's see what we have here.
先看看手头这东西是啥。
"Stand upright." Now, I can't read it...Oh, not me! I am a giddygoat! Okay. "Remove safety clip."
"直立"。现在,我看不见字了...哦,不是让我直立!我真蠢!好的。"拔出保险夹"。
Don't look at my feet!
别看我的脚!
Fire? Fire...No...? "Aim nozzle at base of fire."
这儿着火了。着火了...好吧。"将喷嘴对准火焰根部。"
Oh, that is typical! Why has it done that?
哦,每次都这样!为什么会这样?
I'll just put this over here, with the rest...of the fire.
我还是把它放在这一起烧吧。
011 53...No. 011...011 huh...0118 999...0118 999...3!
011 53... 不对。011...011 额...0118 999...0118 999...3!