More time, huh?
多给点时间是吧
Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you.
我是马特 见到你很高兴
Hi. Stefan.
你好 斯特凡
So, you were born in Mystic Falls?
你是在神秘瀑布镇出生的吗
Mm-hmm, and moved when I was still young.
对 不过我小时候就搬走了
Parents?
你父母呢
My parents passed away.
我父母过世了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Any siblings?
有兄弟姐妹吗
None that I talk to.
都很久不联系了
I live with my uncle.
我和我叔叔住一起
So, Stefan,
那么 斯特凡
If you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow.
你是新来的 应该还不知道明天的派对吧
It's a back to school thing at the Falls.
可以看作是瀑布镇的返校节
Are you going?
你要去吗
Of course she is.
她当然去
You promised.
你答应过的
This was an animal attack.
这是一起野兽袭击
Don't give me that. I know the game.
少来这套 我知道你那套把戏
You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack.
你把尸体撕碎 让他们一直怀疑是野兽袭击
You said you had it under control.
你说过你控制住自己了
And I do.
我是做到了
Please, uncle Stefan.
求你了 斯特凡叔叔
Mystic Falls is a different place now.
神秘瀑布镇现在已经今非昔比了
It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.
虽然这几年挺平静 但还是有人记得的
And you being here,
而你的到来
It's just going to stir things up.
只会让沉渣泛起
- It's not my intention. - Then what is?
-那不是我来的本意 -那是什么
Why did you come back?
为什么你要回来
After all this time, why now?
都离开那么久了 为何偏偏现在回来
I don't have to explain myself.
我没必要作解释
I know that you can't change what you are.
我知道你本性难移
But you don't belong here anymore.
但你再也不属于这里了
Where do I belong?
那我属于哪里
I can't tell you what to do.
我无法告诉你该怎么做
But coming back here was a mistake.
但回到这里是个错误