手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:大厨波普

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

If it was up to me,we'd kill the damn thing now.

要我说 应该现在就杀了这狗杂种
Yeah,let's do that.
是啊 动手吧
Nope.
不行
We've never had a live Skitter before.
以前从没活捉过迅猎兽
Nobody's ever had one that I know of.
据我所知是没有
And if we're gonna beat these things,Weaver,
要想打败这些生物 韦弗
We damn sure need to understand them.
肯定得了解他们

陨落星辰第一季

Tom handled this one

汤姆用一把短筒猎枪
with a sawed off shotgun and a flashlight.
和一个手电筒把这杂种拿下了
What more is there to understand?
还有什么需要了解的
That'll be Dr. Harris' call.
哈里斯医生说了算
Dr. Harris?
哈里斯医生
I thought he was leaving with you tonight.
我还以为他今晚跟你一起走
Nope. Change of plans.
不走了 计划有变
You're gonna have him for the next three weeks.
接下来三周他都任你调遣
I want somebody with a background in physiology and anatomy
我需要有生理学和解剖学知识的人
to study this damn thing.
来研究这狗杂种
And we'll always have flashlights and shotguns.
而且手电筒和机关枪要多少有多少
Well,don't everybody thank me at once.
同志们不用马上感谢我
Well,it's good. Isn't it?
挺好吃的 是吧
It's not bad,considering...
不算难吃 考虑前提的话
Considering what?
考虑什么前提
Who made it.
出自谁之手呗
Well,line up,everybody!
大家来排队了
Gonna have some?
来点儿吗
Serve them first.
先给他们吧
Looks like you might be of some use to the 2nd Mass.
看来你在第二团还真能派上点用场
Yeah? We'll give it a week.
是吗 试用你一周
Does that mean I don't have to be,uh,locked up anymore?
那我是不是就不用关禁闭了
It does not. Lock him up.
没门 把他关起来
All right. Come on,Pope.
好了 来吧 珀普
You're not gonna regret it!
给我自由保你无悔啊
I already regret it.
我现在就后悔了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
physiology [.fizi'ɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 生理学

 
mass [mæs]

想一想再看

n. 块,大量,众多
adj. 群众的,大规模

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。