I won't.
我不会的。
Goodbye, Jen.
永别了,珍。
That was my mother. How did she hear about this?
我妈打来的。她怎么知道这件事的?
Oh, was that the woman who phoned earlier? 'Cause I've just been telling everybody.
哦,之前来电话的女的是你妈妈呀?因为我现在见一个就说一遍那事。
Why would you want to go out with Patricia anyway? I mean, her last boyfriend was Simon from 3rd.
你怎么想起来泡帕翠西啊?她前男友可是三楼的西蒙。
Jen! Hey, you! Hello there.
珍!干嘛?你还在那吗?
Have you caught it yet?
你抓到了没啊?
Not quite, Jen. The spider's managed to walk behind me, and it's between me and the door. So I can't get out.
还没有,珍。那蜘蛛在我身后爬呢,现在在我和门之间的地方,所以我出不来了。
Simon from 3rd is the one with the hair.
三楼的西蒙,就是那个胡子拉碴男。
Oh, him! Oh, he's awful. He once ate a copy of Loaded for a bet. She liked him? Apparently.
哦是他啊!那人巨恶心。有次他打赌输了,吃掉了一整本《Loaded》。她居然喜欢那种人?没错。(《Loaded》是英国著名男性杂志)
I mean, that explains everything! She likes the kind of big obnoxious guy who eats Loaders.
我说呢,这样就解释通了!原来她喜欢那种爱吃《Loaded》的特别烦人的男人。
Hello, Daniel. How are you?
你好,丹尼尔。近来可好?
I'm great, thanks. How are you? I'm great.
我很好,谢谢。你呢?好极了。
Um, well. Can either of you tell me, okay? Okay...who wrote Missa Brevis in D minor? Was it Mozart or Beethoven?
那个,你们谁能告诉我吗?那个...D小调短弥撒曲是谁写的?是莫扎特还是贝多芬?
That was a certain Mr. Mozart, I think you'll find.
肯定是莫扎特,我想你会发现答案是这个的。
Oh, right? Do you know a lot about classical music? Petit pois. Oh, right.
是嘛?你对古典音乐很了解吗?略知一二吧。这样啊。
Mozart, Beethoven, 50/50, ain't it?
莫扎特,贝多芬,一半的机会能蒙对呢,不是吗?
Actually, no, you were right! It was Mozart. Okay, so, let's try another one.
还真是啊,你说对了!真是莫扎特写的。好吧,那再试一题。
Okay. Here we go. In what year did Mozart die? Was it 1780 or 1791? 91.
就这题。莫扎特死于哪一年?1780年还是1791年?九一年。
Yes! Yes! Bang on! Good!
对!没错!又答对了!你真厉害!
God! I hope he doesn't come in again!
天呐!我希望他最好别再来了!
Jen! Yes!
珍!又怎么了?
Is Roy off the phone yet? The spider is now upon my person.
罗伊的电话打完了吗?现在那蜘蛛已经爬我身上来了。