Did I get anything wrong?
我有猜错什么吗?
Harry and me don't get on, never have. Harry and Clara are getting a divorce, split up three months ago.
我跟海瑞处得不好,从没好过。克拉拉和海瑞三个月前闹翻了,正在办离婚。
Harry's a drinker.
海瑞也确实酗酒。
Spot on then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.
那就是全猜中,真没想到。
Harry is short for Harriet.
海瑞是海瑞德的昵称。
Harry's your sister?
海瑞是你姐姐?
Now what exactly am I supposed to be doing here? - Your sister.
我来这到底该干嘛来着?-居然是你姐姐。
No, seriously, why am I here?
说真的,我到底来这干嘛?
Oh, there's always something!
总免不了有错!
Hello, freak.
你好,怪胎。
I'm here to see Inspector Lestrade.
我找雷斯垂德探长。
Why?
来干嘛?
I was invited.
我是受邀前来。
Why?
为什么?
I think he wants me to take a look.
我想是他要让我来看一下。
Well, you know what I think, don't you?
你也知道我的想法吧?
Always, Sally. Even though you didn't make it home last night.
一向知道,萨莉。我甚至知道你昨晚没回家。
Who's this?
这位是谁?
Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.
我同事,华生医生。
Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan. Old friend.
华生医生,这位是萨莉·多诺万警佐,老朋友了。
"A colleague?" How did you get a colleague? Did he follow you home?
同事,你这种人怎么会有同事?他跟踪你回家了吗?
Look, would it be better if I just go...
不如我还是走吧...
No.
不用。
Yeah, Freak's here. Bringing him in.
怪胎来了,我带他进去。
Ah, Anderson, here we are again.
安德森,又见面了。
It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated. Are we clear on that?
这是犯罪现场。可别给我弄毁了。明白了吗?
Quite clear.
明白得很。
Magic tricks might impress Inspector Lestrade, they don't work on me.
你那小伎俩或许糊弄得了雷斯垂德探长,我可不吃那套。
And is your wife away for long?
你妻子很久不回家了吧?
Oh, don't pretend you worked that out. Someone told you that!
别搞得像你自己推理出来的,是听别人说的吧。
Your deodorant told me that.
是你的除臭剂告诉我的。
My deodorant?
我的除臭剂?
It's for men.
它是男士用的。
Well, of course it's for men, I'm wearing it!
这不废话么,是我在用啊!
So is Sergeant Donovan. Oh, I think it just vaporised. May I go in?
多诺万警佐也用了。味道好像没了。我能进去了吗?
You listen me, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to imply...
你给我听着,不管你在暗示什么。
I'm not implying anything, I'm sure Sally came round for a nice little chat and happened to stay over.
我什么都没暗示,相信萨莉只是顺道路过找你聊天,再碰巧过了个夜。
I assume scrubbed your floors, going by the state of her knees.
从她的膝盖状况来看,我猜她还帮你擦了地板。
Right, just...Just go in. Just...Just go! You have two minutes.
好吧,进去就是!我给你两分钟。
I may need longer.
可能不够。把这穿上。
......
Put this on.
他是谁?
Who's this?
He's with me.
跟我一起的。
Yeah, but who is he?
我知道,他究竟是谁?
I told you, he's with me.
我说了跟我一起的。
So, where are we?
现场在哪儿?
It's upstairs.
楼上。
Footprint analysis says that the only other person in this room in the last 12 hours was a man of about 5'7", and it seemed that he and the victim arrived together by car.
足迹分析表明,过去12小时内到过这房间的另一个人身高1米74,看来他和受害人是一同驱车至此。
All identification is missing from the body, just like the others.
尸体上没有任何辨认身份的信息,就如同其他受害者一样。
Have no idea who she is or where she's from.
知道她是谁,从哪儿来的吗。
Well, she's from out of town, clearly.
显然她是从外地来的。
Planned to spend a single night in London before returning home. So far, so obvious.
准备回去前在伦敦住上一晚。目前为止就这些,显而易见。
Obvious?
显而易见?
Yes, obvious, back of her right leg. Dr Watson, what do you think?
没错,从她右腿后面就能看出来。华生医生,你有什么看法?
What do I think?
问我吗?
You're the medical man.
你是医生。
We have a whole team right outside.
外面有一整个专业团队呢。
They won't work with me.
我用不着他们。
Look, I'm breaking every rule letting you in here.
听着,我坏了所有规矩放你进来。
Yeah, 'cause you need me.
没错,因为你需要我。
Yes, I do, God help me.
的确,老天保佑。