Thanks god Manny's here. I always get so nervous when he goes out with that older boy, Sam.
谢天谢地,曼尼回来了。每次他跟那个大点的男孩萨姆一起出去,我都很紧张。
I guess I could try texting the widow.
我觉得我可以给他的寡妇发个信息。
They always stay in the driveway like that.
他们每次都那样停在门前。
What are they doing? Jay, go look.
他们在干什么?杰,去看看。
Gloria, can't you do it?
歌洛莉亚,你不能去吗?
No, I can't do it because you know that he always say that I am nosey.
不,我不能去,因为他总说我管得太多了。
And Manny's been acting very suspicious lately I think that that older boy's a bad influence on him. Can you see?
曼尼最近的举止很可疑,我觉得是那个男孩的坏影响。你能看到吗?
Looks like he's driving a Mustang.
看上去他开了一部野马。
Pretty sweet one, too.
车不错。
What the hell!
该死。
What?
怎么了?
They're kissing. Sam's a girl. That gives a bigger reaction?
他们在亲嘴。萨姆是个女孩。这反倒让你更吃惊吗?
Manny has a girlfriend, and he has not told me?
曼尼有女朋友了,他却没告诉我?
Here he comes, and let's not ambush him with a bunch of questions. He's probably gonna want to play this pretty cool.
他来了,先别急着拿问题轰炸他。他也许会想表现得酷一点。
Oh, hey, guys. Well, heading up.
你们好啊。我上去了。
No, wait! How was your night?
不,等等!晚上玩得怎么样?
Oh, you know, just teens being teens. Anyway, big game tomorrow. Night.
你知道的,年轻人的那些。不管怎样,明天有大比赛,晚安。
Manny's first girlfriend is a senior with a Mustang.
曼尼的初恋女友是个开野马的高三女生。
I'd have put my money on a sophomore with a mustache.
我还想赌是个有小胡子的大二生呢。
You've been sawing at that chicken fried steak for 10 minutes. Just order something else.
你锯那块鸡排已经锯了十分钟了。叫点别的吃吧。
Mitchell, it's game day. I can't. It's my lucky meal.
米奇尔,今天有比赛。我不能吃别的,这是我的幸运餐。
Oh, God. Here we go.
天啊,管它呢。
Well, that's attractive. You look like a puppy with a slipper.
真是太有吸引力了。你看起来像只啃拖鞋的狗狗。
Under my leadership, the varsity football team is now 50 new school record, very exciting.
在我的领导下,学校的橄榄球队已经创造了5胜0负的令人兴奋的新纪录。
Cam, I can smell your hat from over here. Can I please just pop it in the laundry?
小卡,我在这里都能闻到你帽子的臭味。我能把它拿去洗了吗?
And wash the luck off? I've worn it to every game.
把幸运洗掉吗?我带着它去所有的比赛。
See, he knows nothing about sports. That's why I've given him a pass. He doesn't have to go to games.
他对体育一点都不了解。所以我这回不难为他。他不需要去看比赛。
Although II do I hear it's fun.
但是,我会去的,听说很精彩。
Three hours on a splintery plank with parents squealing with delight as their children maim each other.
在破木板上坐三个小时,旁边都是看到自家小孩弄残别人孩子就发出兴奋尖叫的家长。
He'd know if he came. The seats are aluminum now.
他来了就知道了,现在凳子都是铝制的。
Some pie on the house, coach. Oh, and that couple over there picked up your tab.
老板请你吃馅饼,教练。还有,那边那对夫妻帮你买了单。
Oh! Thank you. At least I'm getting some perks out of all this craziness and nope, they just covered your part.
谢谢。-至少我还能从这场疯狂里得到点补贴,不,他们只付了你那份。
Lot of pool out there. How about some Marco Polo?
游泳池就在外面。要不要玩马可波罗游戏?