原声文本:
Just give me back my friend's bag, and we'll call it even.
把我朋友的包还给我就没事了。
Okay?
好吗?
Barry!
巴里!
Are you ok? - Yeah.
你没事吧?-没事。
Freeze! Police! Or do you want to find out the hard way you're not faster than a bullet?
不许动!警察!难道你想亲身试试是你快还是子弹快?
Who is that guy, and what is he so proud of? So he caught a mugger?
那小子是谁啊?那么得意干什么?不就抓个小偷吗?
He's a transfer from Keystone. Started a few weeks ago. Eddie Thawne.
他从楔石城转来的。几周前才来的,艾迪·斯旺。
Oh, that's Detective Pretty Boy. That's what my dad calls him.
就是那个小白脸警探。我爸是这么叫他的。
Says he actually keeps score when it comes to arrests. He is pretty though.
说他拿逮捕当比赛比分似的纪录。他倒是蛮俊的。
This is the last farm on Barry's list.
这是巴里名单上的最后一个。
Look, I know the kid's smart, but you said it yourself. Sometimes he's chasing flying pigs.
我知道那孩子聪明,但你也说过。他有时候就是在胡乱幻想。
Well, let's check it out anyway.
反正都来了,去看看吧。
I'm Linda Park, and we're live outside S.T.A.R.Labs.
我是琳达·帕克,正在尖端科技研究实验室外为您直播。
Despite the inclement weather, which is only going to get worse.
尽管目前天气很糟糕,而且据预测会越来越差。
The torrential downpour has in no way affected the particle accelerator, which is up and running smoothly according to S.T.A.R.Labs CEO Harrison Wells.
但倾盆大雨丝毫没有影响到粒子加速器机器目前运转正常平稳,尖端科技研究实验室总裁哈里森·威尔斯如是说道。
The weather has also...
天气也...
Mardon.
马登。