You know, that comet...
你知道吗 那颗彗星
It's been traveling across space for thousands of years.
在太空中旅行了数千年了
All alone.
孤单单的
Yeah, Bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil.
邦妮说那是灾难的预兆
I think it's just a ball of...
我觉得它只是一个球
Snow and ice
冰雪球
Trapped on a path that it can't escape.
困在轨道里出不来了
And once every 145 years
每145年一次
It gets to come home.
得以回家
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事对不起了
I wasn't myself.
当时我状态不对
You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
你好像总在道歉
Well, I have a lot to apologize for.
我有很多事都要道歉
Yesterday that wasn't about you, ok?
昨天的事和你无关
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你没告诉我你有个哥哥
We're not close.
我们并不亲密
It's...It's complicated.
有些...复杂
Always.He told me about your ex, Katherine?
向来如此 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
What did he say?
他怎么说的
That she broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
When you lose someone it stays with you
当你失去了某个人 那种感觉如影随形
Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
总在提醒你自己是多么容易受伤
Elena...
埃琳娜
It's ok, Stefan.I get it.
没事 斯特凡 我了解
You have no idea how much I get it.
你不知道我有多了解这种感觉
Complicated brother? Check.
关系复杂的兄弟 我也是
Complicated ex? Check.
关系复杂的前任 我也是
Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check.
太复杂以致不敢考虑再谈恋爱 完全感同身受
It's ok.
没关系的
We met and we talked And it was epic, but...
我们相识 相知 像诗一般浪漫
Then the sun came up and reality set in
但太阳出来 真实的生活又开始了
So...
所以