Where's Cary?
凯里在哪里?
Breakfast with you, I thought.
不是和你一起吃早餐吗。
He didn't make it.
他没去。
I'll try him at home.
我给他家打电话。
I know you.
我认识你。
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做。
This is my space. No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
这是我的地盘。别误会,别急。
You're a Lockhart/Gardner client now.
你现在是洛&加律所的委托人。
What? No. What?
什么?不,什么?
Look, do you want to make $100?
你想赚100块吗?
$150 cash bond, payable on release. Let's go, let's boogie.
150块现金保释,交保释放。快点,速度些。
I hate this. Why am I doing this?
我讨厌这里,我为什么要来?
Look, he's the son of a top client. Canning couldn't make it. Here he comes.
他是顶级客户的儿子。坎宁来不了。他来了。
David Howell. Mail fraud, third offense.
大卫·霍维尔。邮件欺诈,第三次犯案。
Dear God. I can understand the second time. But the third time, you'd think he'd catch on.
老天爷,第二次我还能理解。但第三次,他就不能长点脑子吗。
David!
大卫!
How are you? I'm David Lee, I represent your family law business, but...I'm supposed to give you a message.
你好吗?我是大卫·李,我代理你的家庭法律事宜,但是我要给你传一个口信。
I've been asked to handle your bond hearing.
我被要求来负责你的保释听证会。
Therethere's a lawyer in lockup that It really should be a simple matter. wants me to give you a message. Look, only one of us can talk at a time, David!
拘留所有个律师 ...这个很简单。要我给你传个口信。-一次只能一人出声,大卫!
What lawyer?
哪个律师?
Well, wait. Uh, it starts with a C Uh, Craig?
等等。名字是C开头吗,克雷格?
Lanz.
兰斯。
Lanz.
兰斯。
Uh, no. No. Vargas. Uh, no. It's something. Uh, he's a lawyer, and he's in lockup. But he but he works for another firm. Cary.
不。不,是瓦格斯。不,是别的。他是律师,他在拘留所。但他为另一家律所工作。凯里。