How did you know all of that?
你怎么会全都知道呢
Years and years of crossword puzzles.
年复一年的填字游戏
It's a loner thing.
这是独行侠专属游戏
Nice job! Nice job!
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at?
洛克伍德先生 你有在行的吗
'Cause it isn't history,
因为这不是历史课
And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball!
你刚刚的防守也烂得一塌糊涂
Yes, coach.Now do it again!
是 教练 再来一次
Oh, my god! You're here!
天啊 你来了
Yep. I can't be sad girl forever.
是啊 我不可能一直阴郁悲伤啊
The only way to get things back to the way they were
让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是
Are to do things that were.
去做原来做的事
Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight.
你今晚来我家吃饭吧
I am?You and me and Stefan.
我吗 你 我 还有斯特凡
You have to give him a chance.
你得给他个机会
Tonight's no good.
今晚不行
Have you seen Caroline?
你看到卡罗琳了吗
I texted her like a hundred times.
我给她发了无数条短信了
Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett.
别转移话题 邦妮·贝内特
You're going to be there.
你今晚一定得来
Fine. I'll go.Good.
好吧 我会去的 很好
Varsity trials were last spring, mr. Salvatore.
球队选拔赛是在去年春天 塞尔瓦托先生
I wasn't here then, sir.
我当时还没来这里 教练
And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned.
在我看来 你现在也别想来这里
Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I
泰纳先生 我知道你和我
Didn't get off to the best start,
刚认识就处得不怎么愉快
And I want to apologize for that.
我想为此向您道歉
I've played football before.
我以前打过橄榄球
Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good.
通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒
Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71.
我不会问你谁赢了71年的超级杯赛
'71 was the...Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir.
71年是...抱歉 我懂了 教练
Just to see you get knocked on your ass.
我想看看你怎么被打得屁滚尿流
Borrow some gear.Go!
去借套行头吧 去啊
Before I change my mind. Let's run it again!
不然我要改变主意了 再来一次