What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Blimey, is that the time?
啊呀,已经这个点了?
Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his...Well, he'll be wanting to see me.
抱歉,哈利,我得先走了。邓布利多等着要他的……他等着要见我。
Now, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it, Harry, that's very important. Stick to your ticket.
你的火车还有10分钟就开了。这是你的票,把票收好,这很重要。
"Platform 9 3/4"? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing, is there?
九又四分之三站台,但是海格,票上写错了吧。这里写着九又四分之三站台。根本没有这种站台,对吧?
Sorry.
抱歉。
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思。
Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform 9 3/4?
劳驾,先生。请问九又四分之三站台在哪里?
9 3/4? Think you're being funny, do you?
九又四分之三,你在寻我开心吗?
It's the same every year, packed with Muggles, of course,come on.
每年都一样挤满了麻瓜。
Muggles?
麻瓜?
Platform 9 3/4, this way.
九又四分之三站台,这边。
All right, Percy, you first.
好了 珀西 你先来。
Fred, you next.
弗雷德,你接着。
He's not Fred, I am.
他才不是弗雷德,我是。
Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?
说实话,女士,亏你还是我们的妈妈。
I'm sorry, George.
抱歉,乔治。
I'm only joking. I am Fred.
我开玩笑的,我是弗雷德。
Excuse me. Could you tell me how to...
不好意思。请问该怎么……
How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well.
怎么去站台?别担心亲爱的。罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨。
Now, all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best to run if you're nervous.
你只要穿过9站台和10站台之间的那道墙就行了。紧张的话就小跑过去。
Good luck.
祝你好运。