What are you doing here, Perry?
你来干什么,佩里
I didn't come here to rat you out or anything
我不是来告发你的
if that's what you're worried about.
如果你在担心这个的话
I'm not worried.
我一点都不担心
Really?
真的吗
Because you assaulted me in a parking lot.
因为你在停车场里殴打我
I have no recollection of that.
我不记得了
What do you want?
你想干什么
Sorry. I didn't come here to be contentious.
不好意思,我不是过来吵架的
I wanted to tell you
我只想告诉你
that it was wrong of me to harass Eric.
我骚扰埃里克是不对的
I won't be contacting him anymore.
我不会再联系他了
I heard you loud and clear.
你的意思我清楚了
Good. I'll hold you to it.
很好,你这话我记住了
If that's all...
如果没别的事
Help me.
帮帮我
I mean, I...
我是说...
I need help. I know it.
我很清楚我需要帮助
You know it?
你知道
How?
怎么知道的
I fixate.
我很偏执
I can't explain it,but there this part of me
我不知道怎么解释,但我脑子里
in my head that causes me to focus on someone,
总有一种力量驱使我去关注某些人
and then it takes over.
然后这股力量就占据了我
I want to know them.I want to be with them.
让我想了解他们,和他们在一起
It's like a drug,
就像吸毒一样
and then the obsession fuels me.
这种痴迷让我得到满足
It makes me matter.
让我觉得自己很重要
There's something wrong with me.
我肯定是有问题
If you want help, Perry,
佩里,如果你想得到帮助
call this man.
打给这个人
He's a therapist.
他是一位心理医生
He can help you if you're serious.
如果你是真心的,他会帮你
Thank you.
谢谢你