I haven't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit!
我没时间跟你们在这儿扯淡!
You want cooperation? Come up in my office, room 4602.
你要合作?那就来我的办公室啊,4602屋。
Kids should be at school.
小孩应该待在学校里面。
Hey! Come on, that's my ball! Hey, give that back! Come on, where you going? Damn! Where you going, man? That's my ball!
你干嘛!喂,拜托。那是我的球!喂,还我!拜托。你要去哪?该死!你干什么?那是我的球!
Follow the blue car.
跟着那辆蓝色的车。
And I suppose you mean to blast the music and go through lights, eh?
你是要我追那辆鸣警笛的车并且闯红灯吗?
No, drive slowly. Take the hundred bucks, and shut the fuck up, ok?
不,开慢点。拿着这一百块,然后闭上你的鸟嘴,好吗?
I do not want to fight you, but you leave me no choice.
我不想和你打,但这是你逼我无路可走。
Boy, you just gave me a great idea!
好孩子,你的想法真妙!
I mean a big one!
真的是绝妙的想法!
What did you...Welcome back to E! News Daily. Our 30-minute look at the latest in entertainment news. I'm Bianca Ferrar.
你刚才怎么...欢迎回到E频道!每日新闻。这里是30分钟最新娱乐动态。我是比安卡·费拉尔。
It's for you. A present. Do you want me to open it? I'll open it.
这是给你的。礼物。你要自己拆吗?我来打开它。
How do you like it? Nice, eh?
喜欢吗?不错吧?
Mr. McGuffin? Can I have a word with you?
麦高芬先生?我能跟你谈谈吗?