Hey, uh, Julie let me in.
嘿,Julie,让我进来的。
I can see that. So, what, did you run outof strangers to beat up on the street
我知道,怎么了?街上的人都被你打遍了?
and you're going house to house now?
现在你要挨家挨户得打人?
I feel really awful about what happened.
我对昨天的事很抱歉。
If you don't want to be my boyfriend, fine.
如果你不想做我的男友,没问题。
Don't beat up the only guy who wants to volunteer for the job.
那也不能打一个唯一自愿做我男友的人啊。
Look, I know I overreacted. But come on, the way he was yelling at you?
我知道自己的反应有点过头,但是,他居然这样对你吼叫?
I deserved it, believe me. After what I did...God, this is such a mess.
我活该,相信我,在我做了这些事情之后,天啊,这真的是一团糟。
He won't even return my phone calls.
他甚至不回我电话了。
What'd you do?
你干了什么?
I said something to Dr. Ron before the operation, and it just devastated him.
我在手术前对Ron医生说了些话一些让他伤心的话。
What?
你说了什么?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你。
Yeah, you can. You can tell me anything. You know that.
你可以,你可以告诉我任何事情,你知道的。
Mom, um, phone call. It's Dr. Ron.
妈妈,电话是Ron医生。
Oh? Um, I need to take this.
哦?我要接电话。
You, um, you want to talk about this later?
你想晚点再谈吗?
No. No, not really. Um, what's the point?
不不,并不想再说没什么意义了。