Ready for dinner?
要去吃饭了吗?
Absolutely. -Great.
好啊
You wanted to go to the ltalian place on Bleecker St.?
你上次不是说要去布里克街 那家意大利餐厅?
I love that place!
我爱死那里了
So,no.
所以…不行
How about Mama Lozetti's?
“李赛提老妈”呢?
Sure.
没问题
How long has that milk been sitting out?
不知道那瓶牛奶放多久了?
No,this place is totally healthy.
这地方非常干净
This milk is mine. I bought this today...
那瓶牛奶是我的 今天买的
...because I was thirsty for milk, you know?
我突然想喝牛奶
Okay,let's go.
我们走吧
Hey,buddy.
老兄
Health Code 1 1 B requires that refuse be taken out the back exit.
你知道卫生规则 11条B款吗? 垃圾应该从后门拿出去
But then I have to go all the way around.
可是这样就得从干洗店绕路
So you choose convenience over health?
你宁可方便也不顾卫生?
Would you be interested in a free coffee?
请你喝咖啡好吗?
Stop,Larry.
赖瑞,别这样
Can't you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy?
你能不能别老想着工作?
It was exciting at first.
一开始还很刺激
But now,it's like,so where are we going to eat ever?
现在简直哪家餐厅也去不了
I suppose I could give him a warning.
不然我口头警告他好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Go,go!
快走啊
If,after dinner, you still need to bust someone...
要是吃饱饭后你还想抓人
...I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose.
我知道哪个热狗摊老板 喜欢挖鼻子