But if we are careful and clever, I believe that it can be done.
如果我们谨慎小心,应该可以成功。
That's why we need a burglar. Hmm. And a good one too. An expert, I'd imagine.
所以我们需要一个飞贼。我想是一个厉害的专业飞贼。
And are you? Am I what? He said he's an expert.
你是吗?-我是什么?他说他是专业的。
Me? No. No, no, no. I'm not a burglar. I've never stolen a thing in my life.
我?不。我不是飞贼,我这辈子没偷过东西。
Well, I'm afraid I have to agree with Mr. Baggins. He's hardly burglar material. Nope.
恐怕我得同意巴金斯先生的话。他看来不是飞贼的料。-对。
Aye, the Wild is no place for gentle folk who can neither fight nor fend for themselves. He's just fine.
荒野不适合无法自卫的温顺良民。他没问题。
Enough! If I say Bilbo Baggins is a burglar, then a burglar he is.
够了!我说比尔博·巴金斯是飞贼,他就是飞贼。
Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet. In fact, they can pass unseen by most, if they choose.
霍比特人行动非常敏捷,事实上,想要的话,他们可以来去无踪。
And, while the dragon is accustomed to the smell of Dwarf the scent of a Hobbit is all but unknown to him, which gives us a distinct advantage.
况且恶龙太熟悉矮人的气息却从未闻过霍比特人的味道,这让我们占了绝大先机。
You asked me to find the 14th member of this company and I have chosen Mr. Baggins.
你要我找远征队第十四名伙伴,我选择了巴金斯先生。
There's more to him than appearances suggest.
这个霍比特人不可貌相。
And he's got a great deal more to offer than any of you know. Including himself.
他能做出的贡献超乎你们想像。连他自己都不知道。
You must trust me on this. Very well. We will do it your way.
这点你们得相信我。好吧。就依你吧
No, no. Give him the contract. We're in. We're off.
不。把合约给他。 成功,出发。
It's just the usual. Summary of outofpocket expenses, time required, remuneration, funeral arrangements, so forth. Funeral arrangements?
只是一般合约,概述自费的部分,所需时间,酬金,丧葬费用等等。丧葬费用?
I cannot guarantee his safety. Understood.
我不能保障他的安全。我了解。
Nor will I be responsible for his fate. Agreed.
我也不会为他的命运负责。我同意。
"Terms: Cash on delivery, up to but not exceeding onefourteenth of total profit, if any." Seems fair.
“契约:货到付款,如有获利,每人最高可得十四分之一”听起来挺公平。
"Present company shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to lacerations evisceration."
“团体将不为探险中引发或导致的伤害负责,其中包括但不局限于撕裂伤,腹腔器官遗失。”
Incineration? Aye. He'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye.
焚烧致死?-是的,它瞬间就能把你化为灰烬。