No friend discounts.No freebies.No pay ya laters.
不打友情折扣 不发赠品 不接受赊账
We are not running a charity here.
我们不是在做慈善
No, we are not.The event is called sexy suds, you know.
不 绝对不是 活动可是叫"性感"洗车节 你俩知道吧
我们刚刚是被批评了吗
And judged, yeah.I'm sorry,
也被评头论足了 没错 不好意思
But I guess you're going to have to take that off.
不过我想你得把外衣脱了
I think you have to go first.
我想你得先脱
Ok.Ok, um--sorry,So not sexy.I disagree.Uh-uh, no.
好吧 对不起 太不性感了 我可不同意 别
None of that tortured pining stuff.
别搞的像个自我折磨的怨妇
I'm just observing.Tiki. This one's yours.
我只是看看 蒂琦 这辆归你洗
Why do I always get the homely oness?
为什么我要洗的都是又丑又大的
Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S.
我得说清楚 你的车是个垃圾货
I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S.
我是说 我们可以洗 可它还是个垃圾货
You don't have to be rude.Rude is uglying up the road with that junk.
你不用这么不礼貌吧 把这种破烂开上路 破坏公路形象才不礼貌
Wet and wild, Tik.
湿漉漉的野性啊 蒂琦