Good morning, Will. May I come in?
Where's Crawford?
克劳福德呢?
Deposed in court.
去法院作证了。
The adventure will be yours and mine today.
今天我们要独处了。
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
I'm very careful about what I put into my body, which means I end up preparing most meals myself.
我对于吃进身体里的东西非常谨慎,所以几乎都是自己准备食物。
A little protein scramble to start the day.
用一点蛋白质来开始新的一天。
Some eggs, some sausage.
有鸡蛋,香肠。
Mm, it's delicious. Thank you.
很好吃 谢谢
My pleasure.
不客气。
I would apologize for my analytical ambush,
我要为此前对你的唐突分析道歉,
but I know I will soon be apologizing again and you'll tire of that eventually,
但我知道我很快又会这么做,你最终会对此感到厌烦,
so I have to consider using apologies sparingly.
所以我决定尽量减少道歉次数。
Just keep it professional.
别牵涉私人事宜就行了。
Or we could socialize, like adults.
或者我们可以互相交流,像成年人那样。
God forbid we become friendly.
但愿我们不会太过友好。
I don't find you that interesting.
我没发现你多有趣。
You will.
你会发现的。
Agent Crawford tells me you have a knack for the monsters.
克劳福德探员说你对于追踪这些怪物很有一套。
I don't think the Shrike killed that girl in the field.
我不认为伯劳鸟是在田间杀的那女孩。
The devil is in the details.
问题隐藏于细节中。
What didn't your copycat do to the girl in the field?
那个模仿犯忘记了什么?
What gave it away?
是什么出卖了他
Everything.
每一个细节。
It's like he had to show me a negative so that I could see the positive.
就像是他不得不展现出负面,我才能看到正面。
That crime scene was practically gift-wrapped.
那个犯罪现场简直就是被精美包装过的。
The mathematics of human behaviour--all those ugly variables.
人类行为的数学 那些丑陋的变量。
Some bad math with this Shrike fellow, huh?
而伯劳鸟算错了题,对吧?
Are you reconstructing his fantasies?
你再现了他的幻想吗?
What kind of problems does he have?
他有什么样的问题?
Uh, he has a few.
他有不少问题。
You ever have any problems, Will?
你曾被问题困扰过吗?威尔
No.
没有。
Of course you don't.
你当然没有。
You and I are just alike--problem-free.
你我类似 没有问题的困扰,
Nothing about us to feel horrible about.
没有什么能让我们感到恐惧。
You know, Will...I think Uncle Jack sees you as a fragile little teacup.
知道吗?威尔,我觉得杰克叔叔把你当成了易碎的小茶杯。
The finest china, used for only special guests.
上等的瓷器,只招待贵宾。
How do you see me?
你觉得我是什么?
The mongoose I want under the house when the snakes slither by.
能为我的屋子抓捕蛇类的猫鼬。
Finish your breakfast.
快吃完早餐。
What are you smiling at?
你笑什么?
Peeking behind the curtain.
窥探幕后。
I'm just curious how the FBI goes about its business when it's not kicking in doors.
我只是好奇联调局的人除了踢门抓人,还能用什么方法工作。
You're lucky we're not doing house-to-house interviews.
你该庆幸咱们不用挨家挨户访问。
We found a little piece of metal in Elise Nichols' clothes--a shred from a pipe threader.
我们在伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的衣服上发现了一小块金属是管螺纹套丝机上的碎片。
There must be hundreds of construction sites all over Minnesota.
明尼苏达全境怕是有数以百计的建筑工地。
A certain kind of metal, certain kind of pipe, certain kind of pipe coating,
特定类型的金属,特定类型的管螺纹,特定类型的管面涂层,
so we're checking all the construction sites that use that kind of pipe.
所以只要调查使用那种管螺纹的建筑工地就行了。
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么?
At this stage, anything really.
现在的话,什么都要查。
But mostly, anything peculiar.
不过主要还是奇怪的东西。