Starling City holds its breath
星城由于人质事件
as the hostage crisis unfolds.
陷入空前恐慌
Police have attempted to
警察试图
enter the abandoned structure in the glades,
进入林中空地上的废弃建筑
but found rigged explosives preventing them from doing so.
却被爆炸装置挡住了去路
At the moment, there's been no sign
目前,没有迹象表明
of the vigilante as his one hour deadline nears.
守护者会在一小时内出现
I count three thresholds,
我看见三个爆炸装置
each wired by mercury switches to semtex charges.
每条线都连着水银起爆器引发的塑胶炸药
Can you diffuse one for hrc to use as a breach point?
你能排解一个装置作为突破口吗
Well, that's going to take a while
那需要花一些时间
And then he's going to know which way we're coming in.
这样的话他就知道我们从哪进去了
You got a better idea, sergeant,
你有更好的主意吗,警官
Now would be a lovely time.
现在是绝佳的机会
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
It's going to be ok.
马上就没事了
Follow me.
跟着我
Get up on the roof.
快上楼顶
What about...I'll handle him. Move!
你怎么办,我来对付他,快走
Hostages.
人质
We've got five hostages on the roof.
屋顶上有五个人质
Repeat, five hostages on the roof.
再说一遍,屋顶上有五个人质
Thank you for coming.
你能来太好了
After the warehouse, I knew I'd have to do
仓库一别后,我知道必须
something dramatic to get your attention.
做些极端的事吸引你的主意
What do you want with me?
你到底想从我这里得到什么
What any archer wants-- to see who's better.
弓箭手想做的事,当然是想看看谁更快了
First Hunt, then Ravich,
先是亨特,然后是拉维奇
and now you.
现在该你了
I know about the list,
我知道名单的事
And the man who authored it wants you dead.
以及名单的所有者希望你死
They call you the hood.
他们叫你兜帽侠
Let's see what you look like without it.
我来看看你的真实面目
Dig.
狄格
Help--help.
救命,救命