All right, we are now on the record.
我们所说的将被记录在案。
Okay.
好的。
Isn't it true that while your children were in Bree's care that she passed out drunk and allowed them to wander off to a downtown business district?
Bree在照看你孩子的时候,是否喝醉到不省人事,让孩子们走迷了路,最后走到城市商业区去了?
My kids don't wander. They scurry, like rats.
他们不是迷路 他们像老鼠一样到处乱窜。
Excuse me?
能再说一遍吗?
Do you know a rat can fit through a hole the size of a quarter?
您知道吗? 只要有硬币大小的洞。老鼠就能钻进去。
Anyway, my children have that trick down, too.
总之, 我孩子们的诡计成功了。
Mrs. Scavo, are you saying thatyou don't hold Mrs. Van de Kamp responsible for endangering your children?
Scavo太太, 你认为Van De Kamp太太,对你的孩子陷入险境没有责任?
No, I don't hold her responsible. Bree Van de Kamp and I have known each other a long time.
是的,我认为她没有责任,Bree Van De Kamp和我认识很久了。
I trust her completely. She's a wonderful friend and a fantastic mother.
我完全信任她。她是值得信赖的朋友和完美的母亲。
She puts the rest of us to shame.
我们都为赶不上她而感到羞愧。
She's lying! Are you gonna let her get away with this crap?
她在撒谎!你不让她带着这些废话离开这儿吗?
Please. Do you consider Mrs. Van de Kamp to have a drinking problem?
请别说了。你认为Van De Kamp太太有酗酒问题吗?
No.
不。
Then why did you line empty winebottles up on her front stoop?
那你为什么在她家前门平台上,将酒瓶摆放成一排?
I was helping Bree with her recycling.
我在帮助Bree回收废品。
Do I need to remind you of the potential consequences of perjury?
我需要提醒你作伪证的后果吗?
No, you don't. In fact, I hate liars.
不需要。实际上我痛恨撒谎者。