You're not slurping.
不要喝出声,
We're making pleasant conversation.
我们在愉快地谈话。
We are not...on our phones.
也不要玩手机了。
We are looking into each other's eyes and giving one another our undivided attention. Good.
我们要看着彼此的眼睛,把注意力完全集中到对方身上。很好。
I'd like you to answer these questions as honestly as you possibly can.
下面我需要你尽可能诚实地回答以下问题。
"The thing I'm most soothed by in life is..."
你在生活中最享受的东西是什么?
The sound of gentle rain against windows or medium rain against rooftop with overspill from gutters.
细雨打到窗户上的声音或者是中雨打在屋顶上,雨水从沟槽里流下。
I have a rain app on my phone.
我手机上有个模拟下雨的应用呢。
That's pathetic. Please delete it.
太可悲了,还是快删了吧。
It's free.
反正又不花钱。
The thing I'm most confused by is...
最让你困惑的事物是什么?
Plus-size skinny jeans.
加大号紧身裤。
It's like, why?
存在的意义是什么?
Okay. Class dismissed.
好吧,下课了。
Uh, wait. Wait. I almost forgot.
等等,等一下,差点忘了。
I'm giving you an assignment.
我给你布置作业。
Sam Saperstein's daughter is getting married, and I'd like you to attend the event with me.
山姆·萨珀斯坦的女儿要结婚了,我想让你跟我一起去参加婚礼。
I think it'll be a chance to show the higher-ups a side of yourself other than the back one.
我觉得这是个向领导展示你优点的好机会。
Write this down.
把这个记下来。
Okay.
好了。
Makeup should be light, your dress less tight.
脸上妆容必须淡,衣物太紧不要穿。
Hair should be tame, your face softly framed.
优雅秀发惹人爱,面部线条要柔软。
No 6-inch heels, no cleavage revealed.
鞋跟莫要恨天高,沟沟千万不要露。
Nothing coarse, nothing sleazy, and bring a wrap in case it's breezy.
物品不能太低廉,污迹斑斑不美观,小小披肩带身边,小风嗖嗖不受寒。