Hi, mom, it's Jessica.
妈妈,是我,洁西卡。
I'm just down in Mexico with Cindy, and I'll be back tomorrow. Okay?
我跟辛蒂一起去了墨西哥,我明天回家,好吗?
Talk soon. Bye.
见面再说了,拜。
Cindy?
辛蒂?
Yeah.
好。
I look like a Cindy?
我长得像辛蒂么?
yeah.
没错。
I didn't tell her about us yet.
我还没告诉她我们俩的事情。
It's been six months.
都六个月了。
I wish this weekend could go on forever.
我真希望这个周末永不结束。
It already has.
早结束了,
It's Tuesday.
都周二了。
Yes, which means that you have to go back to the base, and I'm not gonna see you again for two weeks, which I hate.
对,就是说你不得不回基地了,然后我就有两周见不到你,我讨厌这样。
Then ask me to stay, and I will.
那就开口让我留下,我会的。
I'll quit.
我会辞职,
I'll quit.
我会辞职。
Okay. Then quit.
好,那就辞职。
I already did.
已经辞了。
What?
什么?
yeah.
是的。
I didn't want to take the chance that you wouldn't be here when I got back.
我不想有一天回来后发现你已不在。
But first, we need some more tequila.
不过首先,我们得再来点龙舌兰。
Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?
亲爱的,怎么了?
Jess...what's wrong?
洁西,怎么了?
It's New York.
是纽约,
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道。
Something's happened this morning.
今天上午出事了。
Is it a plane crash?
一架飞机坠毁了吗?
I think it's two. I think it's two planes.
好像是两架,好像是两架飞机。