Maybe we should check in with Matt.He'll call when he finds her.
也许我们该和马特联系一下 如果他找到薇姬会联系我们的
Well, what are we supposed to do?We wait. we're supposed to wait.
那我们该做点什么呢 等待 我们应该等待
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我真不明白她怎么了
她会没事的 一切都会好起来的 杰里米 到楼上去 你很怕我
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess.
我大胆地猜一下
Stefan finally fessed up.Stay away from me.
斯特凡终于坦白了 离我远点
Hey, there's no need to be rude.I'm just looking for Stefan.
不用这么无礼 我只想找斯特凡
May I come in?Oh, wait. of course I can.
我能进来吗 等等 我当然能进来了
I've been invited.We can cut to the chase if you want.
我受过邀请的 如果你愿意 我们就开门见山吧
I'm not gonna kill you right now.That wouldn't serve my greater agenda.
我现在不会杀你 因为那将违背我更宏伟的计划
So...Where's Stefan?He's out looking for Vicki.
所以 斯特凡在哪 他去找薇姬了
Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes.
别用你那批判的小眼神看着我
Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her.Did you thank Katherine?
那女孩会感谢我对她做的一切 你感谢凯瑟琳吗
Got the whole life story, huh?I got enough.Oh, I doubt that.
看来你知道一切了啊 我知道的够多了 我表示怀疑
Tell my brother I'm looking for him.Oh, tip for later.Be careful who you invite in the house.
告诉斯特凡我在找他 给你个忠告 以后不要随便邀请人进屋