Put each kid on a stretcher along the wall.
把孩子们挨个放担架上,顺着墙排
Monitor all their vitals, let me know of any changes.
监视所有患者生命体征,有什么变化随时通知我
We're doing the surgeries one after the other.
我们一个一个做手术
Don't worry, Ben. I got you.
没事儿,本,有我呢
I need 10cc of morphiine, stat.
给我十毫升吗啡,快
Hand me another blanket.
再给我拿张毛毯
You might not want to be here.
劝你还是别在这儿待着
No, this is exactly where I want to be.
不,我就想在这儿待着
Let's just get this thing off of him.
我们赶紧把他身上这玩意儿摘了吧
Careful! Careful!
小心点儿,小心
Blood pressure?
血压多少
110/70.
血压110/70
I got this.
我来
Let's get the I.V.S in all the other patients.
给其他病人输液
Make sure those needles are sterile!
要确保针头都已消毒
Okay. Let's go! Let's go!
好了,开始吧
Something's happening. His pressure's dropping.
有情况,患者血压降低
This one's pulse is dropping, too!
这孩子的心率也降低了
Hang on, Ben.
坚持住,本
Ben, hang in there. It's dad.
本,坚持住,我是你爸
Pulse is picking back up.
心率恢复
All right, let's get him down.
好,把他放下吧
Let's get her up. What's happening?
把她抬上来,什么情况
This one's pulse is faint.
这孩子心跳很弱
All right, let's speed up the prep. Let's get everyone ready.
好了,快点儿准备,各就就位
Tom, I need you to cut off his shirt.
汤姆,你把他衣服剪开
This one's having trouble breathing!
这孩子呼吸困难
They're going into withdrawal!
他们情况在恶化
All right, lift the harness. Let's get this done.
好了,把脊甲抬起来,先处理这个
BP's 90/50.
血压90/50
Hold her steady.
按住她
No pulse! Somebody give me a hand!
没脉搏了,谁来帮忙
We need to get him to the table!
把他抬桌上去
This is the last patient!
这是最后一个患者
Turn him over. Watch his head.
把他翻个身,小心碰头
One, two, three, four, five...
一,二,三,四,五
eight, nine.
八,九
I'm not getting a pulse.
我摸不到脉
I don't have a pulse.
我也摸不着
He's gone, Anne.
他不行了,安
He's gone. He's gone. He's gone.
他不行了,没救了
I don't know what went wrong.
我不知道哪出的问题
Anne.
安
You saved five.
你救了五个
I lost one.
还差一个