Tell him I don't want my brother harmed.
告诉他我不希望我哥哥受到伤害.
Huh?
嗯?
Shafki.
好吧.
Mormont! Kill these Dothraki dogs!
莫尔蒙! 把这些多斯拉克走狗都杀了!
I am your King!
我是你的国王!
Shall we return to the Khalasar, Khaleesi?
我们回卡拉萨吗, 卡丽熙?
You walk.
你, 走路.
I wanted to be here when you saw it for the first time.
我想看看你第一次看到它时的表情.
I'm leaving this morning. You're leaving?
我今早就要走了. 你要走?
I'm the First Ranger.
我是首席游骑兵.
My job is out there.
我的职责在长城之外.
There have been disturbing reports. What kind of reports?
有一些令人不安的消息. 什么消息?
The kind I don't want to believe.
我不敢相信的消息.
I'm ready. I won't let you down.
我准备好了. 我不会让你失望的.
You're not going.
你不能去.
You're no Ranger, Jon.
你还不是游骑兵, 琼恩.
But I'm better than every Better than no one!
但我比任何人都优秀 你比不上任何人!
Here.
在这儿.
A man gets what he earns, when he earns it.
一个人想得到什么样的待遇, 必须先证明自己有什么样的本事.
We'll speak when I return.
等我回来再说.