各位,快看看这个
I'm U.S. Special Forces, Silas Martin.
我是美国特种部队队员,赛拉斯·马丁
I was a proud officer of the LAPD.
我曾经是位春风得意的洛杉矶警官
I want to state officially and for the record that you, Lieutenant James Lambert,
我想在此正式发布声明就是你,詹姆斯·兰伯特副队长
dirtied my name and my reputation.
是你玷污了我的名誉和声望
It's his manifesto.
这是他的宣言
I showed up at every hearing where I sat through lie after lie.
我出席每一次听证会,忍受一个接一个的谎言
I trusted that the system would vindicate me,
我曾坚信法律体制会还我一个公道
but you, James Lambert, betrayed my faith.
可你,詹姆斯·兰伯特,背叛了我的信任
My name and my badge, they were everything to me.
我的名誉和警徽,曾是我的全部
You stole them from me.
而你将它们从我身边偷走
I was-heh-I was, what,the innocent lamb in your evil lion's den?
把我当作什么,你狼窝里那只无辜温顺的小绵羊吗
You drove meto what I've become.
是你把我逼成现在这样
This guy's lost it.
这家伙已经疯了
I may not survive, but I find solace
我也许不能活命
I knowing that in my final act,
但我知道,在我最后一击中
I will reveal you for the liar that you are,
你的骗子面目会被我揭穿
and then you and your lies will be forever distinguished on this planet.
还有你的谎言会永远消失,我也会获得安慰
I will have my justice, and the truth will prevail.
我会为自己正名,真相会水落石出
This is his end game.
这是他的压轴计划
He made Jimmy suffer, and now he wants to confront him.
先让吉米受苦,而现在他想与吉米对峙
He wants Jimmy to admit he lied to declare his innocence.
他想要吉米承认说谎来证明自己的清白
Where's Jimmy now?
吉米现在在哪里
With Cara at the hospital.
在医院陪卡拉
I'll get back to you with those stats.
拿到数据后我再回头找你
Ok. Thanks.
好的。谢谢
Hey. I'm still in here.
等等,这里还有人
Come on. Not funny, guys.
别闹了各位,这不好玩
Would you like a coffee?
要咖啡吗
No. I'm good.
不用了,谢谢
I know I'm not what you want for your daughter...
我知道我不是你理想中的"女婿"
Not now, Terry, please.
泰利,现在不是说这个的时候
I'm sorry about everything.
对于这一切,我很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
别多想了
You're off the hook.
跟你没关系
It's all my fault.
这都是我的错
I'm sorry.
不好意思
No worries.
没关系