Where were you, Vick.
你上哪儿去了 薇姬
It's no big deal. Drop it already.Three people were murdered in the woods.
没什么大不了的 别问了 林子里有三个人被谋杀了
The cops were looking for you, they wanna qustion you.
警察一直在找你 他们想找你问话
They know where I live.Everyone was worry about you.
他们知道我住哪儿 每个人都很担心你
I'm back now, just let it go.Are you kidding?
我现在回来了 别再提了 开什么玩笑
I had a freaking search party out looking for you...
我专门组织了搜寻队找你
When you were off on your crazy drug trip.And you want me to let it go?
而你却吸毒吸得神志不清 结果你想让我别提了
My head hurts.You think?Stefan, what are you doing here?
我的头好痛 别说瞎话 斯特凡 你来这儿干嘛
Is Vicki home? - Yeah.Can I see her please?
薇姬在家吗 -在 我能见见她吗
Dot's let him in, I don't want him in here.
别让他进来 我不想他进来
Did he do something to you?No, I just don't want him in here.
他对你做了什么吗 没有 我只是不想他进来
Just let me come in, so I can explain myself.
让我进去吧 我能说明情况
I don't know what's going on, but I think you'd leave now.
我不知道发生了什么 但我想你该走了
Matt, please.No, Stefan.You get to call me, Vicki.
马特 拜托了 不行 斯特凡 薇姬 你得打给我
I don't get what's going on with you. Just call me, please.
我不知道你怎么了 打给我吧 拜托
So, do you wanna hang out tonight?
今晚想出去玩吗
We can go to the Halloween thing at school.It could be fun.
我们可以去学校参加万圣节派对 会很好玩的