We have so many of these old photos.
我们有这么多老照片
I really should have them scanned in.
我应该都扫描成电子版的
Well, that's an incredibly ambitious plan.
这可是项宏伟远大的计划
Which will have to wait.
不过得先等等了
Why? Because we're going to go out.
为什么?因为现在我们要出去
To dinner or to a movie or shopping.
去吃饭,看电影,或者是购物
Anything to get you out of the house.
只要是能让你出门就行
Ohh. No, Thea.
不,西娅
I'm just too tired.
我太累了
Really, that's... pretty amazing, considering you've been in bed all day.
真的吗,那可真是奇怪,你不是整天都待在床上吗
Please don't presume to think that you know what I'm going through.
拜托你别装作你好像知道我现在经历的事
I do know.
我懂
I lost dad, too.
我也失去了父亲
I'm worried about Walter, too.
我也担心沃尔特
But I don't get to worry about him,
但我现在还顾不上他
because I'm busy worrying about you.
因为我忙着担心你
I never asked you to do that.
我又没求你这么做
Right.
对
'Cause you don't ask me to do anything anymore.
因为你现在什么也不要求我做了
You don't ask me to do my homework or to be home at a decent hour.
你不要求我做作业或是按时到家
I mean, you basically stopped being my parent.
你基本没在做我的家长了
Well, how's this-
你怎么能
Don't talk to your mother like that.
别用这种语气和你母亲说话
Maybe you should start acting like my mother.
那你就表现得像一个母亲啊
So I don't have to act like yours.
就不用我倒过来做你的母亲了