Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
Sherlock Holmes. -Sebastian.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯。-塞巴斯蒂安。
Hiya, buddy, how long eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?
老兄,自从上次见面到现在一别八年了吧?
This is my friend, John Watson. Friend? - Colleague.
这位是我的朋友,约翰·华生。朋友吗?-同事。
Right. Grab a pew.
好。随便坐。
Do you need anything, coffee, water?
喝点什么?咖啡还是水?
No. We're all sorted here, thanks.
不用麻烦了,多谢。
So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.
看来过得不错,经常出国。
Well, so?
怎么说?
Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.
每个月两次环球飞行。
Right. You're doing that thing.
对,你又来了。
We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do.
我们是大学同学,这家伙原来就喜欢玩这种把戏。
It's not a trick.
这不是把戏。
He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.
他看着你就能把你的平生说完。
Yes, I've seen him do it.
对,我见识过。
Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.
他让所有人都害怕,我们讨厌他。
We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.
早上在学校用餐时,这怪胎就能说出你昨晚鬼混的事。
I simply observed.
略微观察就能看出来。
Go on, enlighten me.
继续,启发我一下。
Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right.
一个月两次,飞遍全世界没错。
How could you tell?
怎么看出来的?
Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?
别又说我领带上有什么番茄酱,这种酱很特殊,只能在曼哈顿买到的事。
No, I...- Is it the mud on my shoes?
不,我... -还是说我鞋上有泥点吗?
I was just chatting with your secretary outside. She told me.
我就是刚跟你秘书在外面闲聊。她告诉我的。
I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.
很高兴你能来帮忙,我们公司遭人非法闯入。
Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.
那是威廉爵士的办公室,他曾是银行总裁。
The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.
那间办公室一直原封未动,算是种纪念吧。
Someone broke in late last night.
昨晚这里遭人非法闯入。
What did they steal?
丢什么了?
Nothing. Just left a little message.
什么都没有。只留下一条讯息。
60 seconds apart.
60秒的空档。
So, someone came up here in the middle of the night, splashed paint around and left within a minute.
有人半夜潜入房间,用不到1分钟的时间画了两笔就跑了。
How many ways into that office?
有几条路通到这间办公室?
Well, that's where this gets really interesting.
这个说来就有意思了。
Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here.
银行内所有的出入口都从这里关闭。
Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.
另外还有所有的大型橱柜和洗手间。
That door didn't open last night?
昨晚那扇门没关吗?
There's a hole in our security.
保安系统应该有漏洞。
Find it and we'll pay you - five figures.
你来找,我们付报酬-5位数。
This is an advance.
这是定金。
Tell me how he got in.
找出此人是如何潜入的。
There's a bigger one on its way.
剩余款稍后奉上。
I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安,你不必以此来激励我。
He's, er...he's kidding you, obviously.
他开玩笑呢,明摆着的。
Shall I look after that for him?
我能替他保管吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。