I don't know, ok.Some freak shot at me with wooden bullets,I'd bail in under 60.
我不知道 好吧 某个疯子用木子弹击中我 我会迅速逃离
And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?
为何一个新闻记者要猎杀吸血鬼
I don't know. I don't know who knows about us.
不知道 我不知道有谁知道我们的存在
I mean, that guy did.There could be others. Hey, do me a favor.
那个人肯定知道 可能还有其他人 嘿 别给我惹麻烦
While you're here, please be careful.
你在这儿要小心 照顾好自己
Why stay?I'm headed to New York for the weekend.
为何留在这儿 我周末去纽约
Bon Jovi in the garden."Wanted Dead Or Alive."
邦·乔威乐队的公园表演 《亡命天涯》
That's our theme song.It'll be a blast.
我们的主题歌哦 会很劲爆的
Hey, do you think that he would actually remember us?
你觉得他真的记得我们吗
That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh?We can make him remember us.Come on!Let's go.
当年那个周末太疯狂了 我们可以唤醒他的记忆 来吧 我们走
I mean, what's keeping you here?I told you.Her name is Elena.
你为什么要留在这里 我告诉过你 她叫埃琳娜
Well, let's hope she's better Than the last girl you got all sprung over.
希望她比上一个 让你迷恋的女孩好
You didn't even know Katherine.'Cause if I did,I'd kick her ass. Little bitch.
你又不认识凯瑟琳 如果认识的话 我会狠狠教训她 小贱人
Speaking of... Where's Damon?Inflicting misery somewhere.
说到这个...达蒙人呢 又在外面为祸人间吧
Hey, um, you gonna be ok here alone?I got some things I gotta take care of.
你一个人在这没事吧 我有点事要做
Well, it's not exactly like I can go anywhere.
我还能到哪去
And you and Damon are the only ones With these nifty little daylight rings.
只有你和达蒙 拥有神奇的抵抗日光的戒指
I have a mood ring from '75. Trade ya?Doesn't work that way, and you know it.
我有一枚1875年的心情戒指 要换吗 换是不可能的 你知道的
Yeah.Hey, Lex...I'm really glad that you came here.Ok, what are we doing for your birthday?
是啊 莱希 我很高兴你能来 好吧 我们要怎样为你庆生
It's not every day a guy turns 162 years old.Really?Oh, yeah.
活到162岁的人可不多见 真要吗 当然了