Hey, Carter.
卡特?
yeah?
什么事?
You hear about your pal Anton?
听说那个安东的事了吗?
No.
没有。
Him and his father tried to buy some guns.
他和他老子想要买些枪。
Wound up getting shot with their own merchandise.
结果被自己的枪给射了。
Are they dead?
他们死了吗?
Nope. Embarrassed enough.
没有,但够丢人了。
They got taken out by one guy in a suit.
被一名西装男人单枪匹马就搞定了。
Reese? I have bad news.
里瑟,坏消息。
Lawrence Pope was stabbed to death last night in his cell.
劳伦斯·波普昨晚在牢房里被人捅死了。
What?
什么?
They're trying to cover their tracks.
他们想要清理善后。
Hansen must be next.
汉森肯定是下一个目标。
You wanted to meet?
你要见面吗?
Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes.
卡纳西区莱森和D大道交口,20分钟后见。
Finch. It's happening now.
芬奇。现在动手了。
Hello?
有人么?
Are you here?
有人在吗?
Hello? Hello?
有人吗?有人吗?
Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills?
你要让我等多久,斯蒂尔斯?
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了。
What's your problem?
你在担心什么?
Pope is dead.
波普已经死了。
The problem is Wheeler.
我担心的是威勒。
You idiot, he knows.
你个蠢货,他发现了。
He knows about Pope and--and maybe even some of the others.
他知道了波普的事,也许还不止。
I can take care of the files at the office, but you have to take care of Wheeler.
我可以搞定办公室的档案,但你们得去搞定威勒。
Tonight.
就今晚。